Inline and FLX
an AccuVap™ Concentration Module to the PrepLinc™ System
eliminates the need for a separate bulk evaporation step when combined
with processes like SPE or GPC Cleanup. Choose from two models:
AccuVap™ Inline or AccuVap™ FLX. Both offer concentration
of solvent directly from another process (GPC or SPE), but the FLX
also allows offline concentration.
semi-automated evaporation systems, the AccuVap™ will automatically
solvent exchange and quantitatively transfer your sample to a GC
vial ready for analysis. Powerful software controls heat and vacuum
at every stage of the process to protect analyte recoveries. Programmable
heated rinses eliminate carryover.
Save time and
improve results. Free up lab technicians and decrease sample handling.
Adding the AccuVap™ to your PrepLinc™ system will really
automate your world!
Enclosed evaporation chamber
- Three heating zones with user defined heat & vacuum for each
- Vacuum control from 100-760 torr
- Two endpoint settings: dryness or adjustable endpoint (1-5 mL)
- Manage use of up to three solvents for sample exchange, final
solvent and rinsing
- Add a pre-evaporation spike
- Add a keeper solution
- Perform multiple solvent exchanges
- Heated rinse cycle with choice of solvent ensures no carry-over
- Transfer concentrated sample into GC vial or other storage vial
The PrepLinc™ AccuVap™ Method Editor is full-featured,
- Parameters for each stage of the concentration process are clearly
- Solvents are programmed at software setup for easy recall when
- Heating rates and vacuum settings are adjustable on the fly for
quick method development.
- Knowledgeable applications staff are available to optimize method
parameters for matrix, solvent and analytes of interest.
Solvent Recovery Module
- Internal Temperature Probe
1901 Pennsylvania Drive, Suite C, Columbia, MO 65202
573-214-0472, 866-292-0472, Fax: 573-214-0474
© 2002 J2 Scientific, LLC
All Rights Reserved